Cocktail Chair – Laburnum Raspberry
Part of a collection launched in collaboration with furniture restorers Florrie + Bill – www.florrieandbill.com
A vintage cocktail chair fully restored and recovered in Abigail’s beautiful illustrative botanical fabric ‘Laburnum’ in Raspberry.
Laburnum offers a fresh floral injection for any room, with luxurious Laburnum tumbling around Rhododendrons and raspberry Pom-Pom Dahlias.
– Expertly reupholstered by Florrie + Bill’s Long Eaton based team using a mix of traditional and modern methods.
– Full coil sprung seat unit and horsehair stuffed seat.
– Lined with a wool felt flame retardant interliner.
– Piped in a vibrant yellow linen (also available self-piped)
– Original wood legs are fully re-polished to the natural wood tone.
– Fabric: 60% Linen, 40% Cotton.
– Approx. dimensions: H: 74cm x W: 61cm x D: 69cm. Seat height: 43cm.
(N.B. All the chairs are slightly different due to their original vintage nature).
3 – 4 weeks. We will contact you to confirm order details and advise you of an estimated delivery date. All chairs are made to order.
Free local delivery – Within a 15 mile radius of LE67 8GA.
Free collection – We are more than happy for you to collect in person, or arrange your own courier. Collection is from near Diseworth, Leiestershire. Please select this option during checkout.
UK Mainland, England, Scottish Highlands & Wales – £50 per delivery (regardless of quantity)
Ireland, Europe and Worldwide – Please contact us for a shipping quote before making a purchase.